About Me

Ok. Basicly most of yall know me if yall added me. Imma kool person. I'm BS tolorate. I like to keep it real so if you one of those people who have to act one way to impress someone GOOD BYE!!! I can be a lil tomboi at tymes. BAsketball, football abd skateboard. If you a boi and im kool with u i may beat you up a lil :P. I chill with boyz mostly no homo towards girls :P I just can't deal with the gossip and other shift. Ya digg. Iight thats all i got to say right now. Hit me up.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Washington, DC, that's where the Smithsonian National Air and Space Muesuem is located and that's where we,STI, spunt our Tuesday at. It wasn't until I got in depth into the muesum that i realized that i have already explored this museum once before on a former class trip in middle school. The muesum was okay. I can't say it was boring but i can say it didn't spark my intrest to much. As i walked around i did learn a few things and seen a few errors in one of its displays. The display on the planets clearly stated that there are 9 planets when recently discovered that there are only 8. I did learn more about Orville and Wilbur Wright and their family. I don't feel like going into details. After we did the self-tour of the museum out bus driver gave us a tour of DC upon request. He pointed out the War World II cemetary, the Metro Mall, Lincoln memorial and the White House.
(pictures coming soon :P)

No comments: