About Me

Ok. Basicly most of yall know me if yall added me. Imma kool person. I'm BS tolorate. I like to keep it real so if you one of those people who have to act one way to impress someone GOOD BYE!!! I can be a lil tomboi at tymes. BAsketball, football abd skateboard. If you a boi and im kool with u i may beat you up a lil :P. I chill with boyz mostly no homo towards girls :P I just can't deal with the gossip and other shift. Ya digg. Iight thats all i got to say right now. Hit me up.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Out if This World...NASA Peoplz


I was the first female Shuttle pilot, and, after piloting two missions, I became the first (and currently only) female Shuttle commander.
I commanded STS-93, on which the Chandra X-ray Observatory was deployed.
My hometown is Elmira, New York.
In 2005, I will command the STS-114 Return To Flight mission, which will carry a crew of seven to the International Space Station.

No comments: