About Me

Ok. Basicly most of yall know me if yall added me. Imma kool person. I'm BS tolorate. I like to keep it real so if you one of those people who have to act one way to impress someone GOOD BYE!!! I can be a lil tomboi at tymes. BAsketball, football abd skateboard. If you a boi and im kool with u i may beat you up a lil :P. I chill with boyz mostly no homo towards girls :P I just can't deal with the gossip and other shift. Ya digg. Iight thats all i got to say right now. Hit me up.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Space Suits...


Why space suits?
The space suit provides air pressure to keep the fluids in your body in a liquid state -- in other words, to prevent your bodily fluids from boiling.
Why white space suits?
White space suits does'nt absorb heat.
Who is the main Contractor for the deign, development and manufactute of NASA's Space suits?
ILC Dover, Inc.

No comments: