About Me

Ok. Basicly most of yall know me if yall added me. Imma kool person. I'm BS tolorate. I like to keep it real so if you one of those people who have to act one way to impress someone GOOD BYE!!! I can be a lil tomboi at tymes. BAsketball, football abd skateboard. If you a boi and im kool with u i may beat you up a lil :P. I chill with boyz mostly no homo towards girls :P I just can't deal with the gossip and other shift. Ya digg. Iight thats all i got to say right now. Hit me up.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Dream Trip to Orlando...Not for The Beaches


Okay I orginally had Paris, France in mind as my dream vaction but i was instructed to choose a vaction in the U.S. I have decided to go to Orlando, Florida. I'm not going there for the extrivigate beaches and hotels or theme parks. I'm going there because they have one of America's best skate park. Vans Skate Park is located in Orlando.Several professional skaters served as consultants to help create this skateboard park that is specifically-tailored to the needs of riders of all skill levels and to cater to the tastes of Orlando riders. The Vans Skatepark's varied riding areas and obstacles range from popular skatepark staples to innovative and unique additions to challenge a variety of rider styles and skill levels.
For my stay in Florida will last from August 1- August 7 which will cost me $1444.95 (hotel & flight). I will be staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando SeaWorld International Center. There are no perks. This Residence Inn hotel features an outdoor pool with water fountains, a whirlpool, and complimentary scheduled transportation to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, SeaWorld® Orlando, Discovery Cove, and Universal Studios® Islands of Adventure and City Walk. Guests may want to pick up a friendly game of tennis, basketball, or volleyball at the hotel's sport court. A fitness center is also on site.

Acknowlwgements to:
Travelocity.com
Google search engine

No comments: