About Me

Ok. Basicly most of yall know me if yall added me. Imma kool person. I'm BS tolorate. I like to keep it real so if you one of those people who have to act one way to impress someone GOOD BYE!!! I can be a lil tomboi at tymes. BAsketball, football abd skateboard. If you a boi and im kool with u i may beat you up a lil :P. I chill with boyz mostly no homo towards girls :P I just can't deal with the gossip and other shift. Ya digg. Iight thats all i got to say right now. Hit me up.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SEPTA BABY :]


SEPTA. Standing for Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority is where we took our trip yesterday. We first went to 12Th and Market to the main station we're the trains and buses are looked after.Facts were also given to us that SEPTA has over 900 job positions!!! Well we were there we also got to speak to some of the interns that are associated with SEPTA. There after we went to the bus depot which was my fave part of the SEPTA experience. We were guided through the garage where the buses were repaired. I did enjoy this trip to the fullest because i got to see what a few of my family members has been working for.

No comments: